Friends of Cullen Membership
At Cullen Wines there is nothing more important to us than our Family and our Friends, and that is why we have dedicated our Customer Loyalty Program to just that – recognition of our loyal supporters.
‘Family and ‘Friends’ is not just about giving you special discounts and benefits, it’s about making you feel a part of the Cullen experience. That means sharing our news and experiences with you which you cannot get access to anywhere else. By becoming a Friend of Cullen, you are telling us that you are passionate about fine wine and all it entails and we want to recognize, reward and encourage that passion for Cullen Wines.
As a ‘Friend of Cullen’ you will receive;
- 5% discount on online purchases of a six pack of wine*
- 10% discount on online purchases of a carton of wine (12 bottles)*
- 15% discount on online purchases of 2 or more cartons (24 or more bottles)*
- Free Delivery Australia wide on 12 or more bottles
*May be mixed varieties
Friends also receive regular ‘Friend of Cullen’ emails featuring;
- Exclusive offers on new releases, back vintages and limited release Cullen Wines
- Invitations to Cullen Events
- Menus and recipes from the Cullen Restaurant
- Biodynamic news and information
- Insights direct from Winemaker Vanya Cullen
- Videos of winery activities
- Reviews from renown wine reviewers around the world on Cullen Wines
- Updates on local, interstate and international events featuring Cullen Wines
Becoming a Family Member of Cullen Wines is by invitation only. This level recognizes the amount of time you have been involved with us and the regularity with which you enjoy Cullen Wines. As well as all of the benefits that Friends receive, you will enjoy additional exclusive offers, advanced notice of events and releases, VIP invitations, discounts on accommodation and much more.
The more you enjoy Cullen Wines, the greater the reward.
“This is the best marketing email I have ever received. I love the idea of being alongside you as you produce this beautiful wine. Thanks.”